You’ve been looking for a place to buy cannabis and CBD that you can trust. You want to know what you’re buying, and at the same time you want to do right by your community, the environment, and other causes that are important to you.
Well, the perfect shop for you is almost here! DEVINE is coming soon to 71 Main Street, South Egremont, Massachusetts.
Located near the intersection of Routes 23 and 41, in the beautiful Berkshires, Devine is set to open in April 2022. With the owners having been in the health and fitness field for the last 15+ years, Devine is primed to bring you the knowledge and expertise you want, in order to have the best possible Cannabis or CBD experience. Devine’s passion for the local community, the environment and social equity will be evident, from the product selection, to the packaging and interior décor, to the way we treat our employees.
As a customer of Devine, you will make a quick and easy appointment with one of our Concierges, who will guide you through the buying experience with as much information as you need.
Follow Devine on Instagram or Facebook for updates on the Grand Opening date!
We are Heidi and Ari Zorn and we have been residents of the Berkshire region of Massachusetts for 25 years. Together we have over 40 years of experience in nutrition, health and wellness. We want to bring our knowledge and passion of health and nature to the Berkshire, while also providing jobs and investment opportunities to our community.
Former Restaurant Owner/Chef/Personal Trainer known locally now as “Turtle Man”, Ari is recognized for his conservation work with turtles and Smiley’s Pond.
- Ari is the former owner/chef Dos Amigos, a well known Mexican restaurant.
- For the last 13 years Ari has owned and run his own personal training studio, Zorn Core Fitness
- Ari has held many community positions including the Egremont Land Trust, Conservation Commission, basketball booster club, and NAACP.
- He is passionate about fitness, the environment, and his community.
Heidi has been running her own private practice in South Egremont since 2006.
- Heidi taught at the local community college for several years. Classes included Intro to the Human Body, Fitness For Life, Psychology of Sport.
- Heidi has held many community positions such as School Committee, Volleyball Booster Club President, Egremont Land Trust, and the Eagle Fund, to name a few.
- She is passionate about the environment, conservation, and her community.
Devine is hiring! From cashiers to parking attendant to managers, we need you!
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Read more about Ari and his commitment to Smiley’s Pond
Egremont’s ‘Turtle Man’ takes steps toward preserving Smiley’s Pond, Berkshire Record