Where Nature and Wellness Align
You want to do more than just buy cannabis or CBD.
You want to support the community and protect the environment.
You want to help wildlife and do what’s good for your body.
You want to learn and connect and grow.
Let us help you align, at Devine.
About the Owners
We are Heidi and Ari Zorn and we have been residents of the Berkshire region of Massachusetts for 25 years. Together we have over 40 years of experience in nutrition, health and wellness. We want to bring our knowledge and passion of health and nature to the Berkshire, while also providing jobs and investment opportunities to our community.
Former Restaurant Owner/Chef/Personal Trainer known locally now as “Turtle Man”, Ari is recognized for his conservation work with turtles and Smiley’s Pond.
- Ari is the former owner/chef Dos Amigos, a well known Mexican restaurant.
- For the last 13 years Ari has owned and run his own personal training studio, Zorn Core Fitness
- Ari has held many community positions including the Egremont Land Trust, Conservation Commission, basketball booster club, and NAACP.
- He is passionate about fitness, the environment, and his community.
Heidi has been running her own private practice in South Egremont since 2006.
- Heidi taught at the local community college for several years. Classes included Intro to the Human Body, Fitness For Life, Psychology of Sport.
- Heidi has held many community positions such as School Committee, Volleyball Booster Club President, Egremont Land Trust, and the Eagle Fund, to name a few.
- She is passionate about the environment, conservation, and her community.